This Script is a fantastic way for players to apply for in-game jobs within their FiveM servers. This Script allows players to fill out job applications in-game using a custom form that collects all the necessary information. Once the form is submitted, all the data is transferred via a webhook to a designated Discord channel, which can be reviewed and processed by the server staff.
Overall, the job application script for FiveM is a powerful and essential tool for servers that want to streamline their hiring process and provide a better user experience for job applicants.
- Optional State-bag-based Cooldowns
- Option to change
- Change every detail about the embed
- Add As many questions as you want!
- Supports loads of differant input types (text, number, checkbox, slider + more)
- optional OX Target support
- Completely customise EVERYTHING todo with the marker and target.
- Input Santisation before data is sent to Discord
- Cool embed formatting
- Each Job can have their own webhook
- Each Job can have their own Form