There is no such thing as an “illegal doctor” in FiveM. All doctors in FiveM are licensed and regulated by the state. However, some doctors may engage in illegal activities, such as prescribing controlled substances without a prescription or performing surgery without a license. If you suspect a doctor is engaging in illegal activities, you should report them to the authorities.
Here are some of the illegal activities that doctors may engage in:
- Prescribing controlled substances without a prescription.
- Performing surgery without a license.
- Accepting bribes from patients or other healthcare providers.
- Falsifying medical records.
- Sexually abusing patients.