QBCore rpChat | Cool rpChat Ui For Qbcore.it’s improve Your server……
QBcore RpChat is a great resource for servers that want to provide a more immersive and roleplay-friendly chat experience. It is easy to install and configure and compatible with servers running the QBCore framework.
Here are some of the benefits of using the QBcore RpChat resource:
- It provides a more immersive and roleplay-friendly chat experience.
- It is easy to install and configure.
- It is compatible with servers that are running the QBCore framework.
If you are looking for a chat resource for your QBCore server, the QBcore RpChat resource is a great option. It is easy to use and provides several features that make it stand out from the default FiveM chat.
Here are some of the command that can be use with QBcore RpChat:
- /me: This command is use to roleplay an action that your character is doing.
- /do: This command is use to roleplay an action that your character is doing, but it does not show up in the chat.
- /OOC: This command is use to send an out-of-character message. Out-of-character messages are not roleplay or seen by other players in the chat.
- /emote: This command is use to send an emote. Emotes are animated images that are used to express emotions.