QBCore Police Job with free fivem police station mlo is a resource for the QBCore framework that adds various features to the police job in FiveM roleplay servers. These features include:
- Classical requirements like on duty/off duty, clothing, vehicle, stash etc.
- Citizen ID based armory (Whitlistd)
- Fingerprint test
- Evidence locker (stash)
- Whitlisted vehicles
- Speed radars across the map
- Impounding player vehicle (permanent / for an amount of money)
- Integrated jail system
- Bullet casings
- Blood drop
- Evidence bag & Money bag
- Police radar
- Handcuff as an item (Can used via command too. Check Commands section.)
- Emergency services can see each other on map
QBCore Police Job is a popular resource among FiveM roleplay servers, and it is well-documented and easy to set up. If you want to add more features to the police job on your server, then QBCore Police Job is a great option.
Here are some of the commands that are available with the QBCore Police Job:
- /spikestrip – Places spike strip on ground.
- /pobject [pion/barier/schotten/tent/light/delete] – Places or deletes an object on/from ground.
- /cuff – Cuffs/Uncuffs nearby player
- /escort – Escorts nearby plyer.
- /callsign [text] – Sets the player a callsign on database.
- /clearcasings – Clears nearby bullet casings.
- /jail [id] [time] – Sends a player to the jail.
- /unjail [id] – Takes the player out of jail.
- /clearblood – Clears nearby blood drops.
- /seizecash – Seizes nearby player’s cash. (Puts in money bag)
- /sc – Puts soft cuff on nearby player.
- /cam [cam] – Shows the selected security cam display.
- /flagplate [plate] [reason] – Flags the vehicle.
- /unflagplate [plate] – Removes the flag of a vehicle.
- /plateinfo [plate] – Displays if a vehicle is marked or not.
- /depot [price] – Depots nearby vehicle. Player can take it after paying the cost.
- /impound – Impounds nearby vehicle permanently.
- /paytow [id] – Makes payment to the tow driver.
- /paylawyer [id] – Makes payment to the lawyer.
- /radar – Toggles the police radar.
- /911 [message] – Sends a report to emergency services.
- /911r [id] – Used to respond the emergency alerts.
- /911a [message] – Sends an anonymous report to emergency services (gives no location).
- /anklet – Places anklet (tracking device) on nearby player.
- /removeanklet [citizenid] – Removes the anklet from player.
- /ebutton – Used to respond an emergency alert.
- /takedrivinglicense – Takes the driving license from nearby player.
- /takedna [id] – Takes a DNA sample from the player.
For a complete list of commands, please refer to the QBCore Police Job documentation.
there are also some downsides to buying a police job script with a FiveM police station MLO.
- It can be expensive. Pre-made scripts can be quite expensive, especially if you want a high-quality script with many features.
- You might need help to customize it more. With a pre-made script, you’re limited to the features that the developer has included. You should know how to code if you want to add or change something.
Whether you should buy a police job script with a FiveM police station MLO depends on your needs and budget. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a fully-featured police system, buying a pre-made script is a good option. However, if you’re on a tight budget or want to customize the script extensively, you might be better off creating your own.
Here are some of the features that you might find in a pre-made police job script with a FiveM police station MLO:
- A CAD system: This allows officers to create and track reports and view information about suspects and vehicles.
- A vehicle spawning system allow officers to spawn police vehicles, such as patrol cars and SWAT vans.
- A warrant system: This allows officers to issue warrants to arrest suspects.
- A jail system: This allows officers to arrest and detain suspects.
- A court system: This allows suspects to be tried and sentenced.
These are a few features you can find in a pre-made police job script with a FiveM police station MLO. If you’re interested in buying a script, I recommend researching to find one with the features you’re looking for.
Here are some of the dependencies that the QBCore Police Job requires:
If you still need to start using these resources, you will need to install them before you can use QBCore Police Job.
Preview video of qbcore police job with fivem police station mlo :
qbcore police job –
fivem police station mlo –
If you have any other questions or issues related to thisqbcore police job script with fivem police station mlo product, then you can contact us. If you want any mlo related to this script, then visit FIVEM MLO SHOP