fivem radio script is a framework qbcore (allmost standalone) user interface for radio control. The only dependency is pma-voice system.
You can use any supported framework to enable additional features such as usable item or restrictions.
Supported frameworks are ox_core, es_extended and qb-core.
- Two available channel presents customisable by player
- Channel frequency restrictions for groups/jobs
- Usable item for ox_inventory and any ESX / QB inventory
- Variable frequency limit and step between them
- Add your own notification system easily
- Detailed config explanation
- Tooltips for individual buttons on the radio
- Buttons for complete volume control (up, down, mute)
- Choose between command and usable item
- Configurable key mapping for command
- Support for custom locales