The FiveM script “qb-fake plate” enables players to alter the licence plate on their cars. This can be helpful in role-playing games if characters are trying to conduct crimes covertly or avoid being caught by the police.
The “qb-fake plate” script may be implemented into QBCore servers and was created specifically to interact with the QBCore architecture. It gives users access to a menu where they can enter a custom licence plate number or choose from a list of predefined licence plate numbers.
- – Install a fake plate on the player’s vehicle.
- – With the fake plate installed, the police cannot identify the owner of the vehicle.
- – The player needs to remove the fake plate from the vehicle before storing in any garage.
- – Any player can remove the fake plate from the vehicle, there is a chance that the fake plate will break when removed.
- – If you are arrested, the police can also remove the fake plate and fine your vehicle.