qbcore job center| City Services for QB-Core Framework.
The establishment of a job centre where players may look for and apply for positions in the game world is supported by the QBCore framework. For servers that aim to give players a more immersive and interesting gameplay experience, a job centre is a desirable feature.
Developers would need to write the appropriate code to establish the user interface for the job centre and to manage the available job listings in order to implement a job centre using QBCore Server. This can entail designing a special menu for the job centre that lists the open positions together with their qualifications and compensation scales.
- Ability to request birth certificate when lost
- Ability to request driver license when granted by a driving instructor
- Ability to request weapon license when granted it by the police
- Ability to apply to government jobs
- Ability to add multiple cityhall locations
- Ability to add nultiple driving school locations
- Ability to take driving lessons
- qb-target integration, this is optional
- PolyZone and qb-core DrawText integration, this is optional
I hope this guide has answered any questions you had on pixel multicharacter, but if any of the steps were unclear to you, you can find a more detailed version of each step by using the bottom menu at the of this page (or at the bottom of this page if you’re on a contact).