A fivem memory game similar to the one found on the NoPixel role-playing server. The script can be use with any framework, design to be easy to use and customize.
some features, such as:
- A variety of different card sets to choose from
- The ability to set the number of cards in a game
- set the time limit for a game
- keep track of the player’s score
The script is also highly customizable, and you can change the following:
- The appearance of the cards
- The sound effects that play when a card is match
- The text that is display when a game is over
The memory game script is a great way to add fun and excitement to your role-playing server. It is easy to use and customize and will provide hours of entertainment for your players.
Here are some additional details about the script:
- It is writte in Lua, a popular scripting language for games and other applications.
- It is open source, so you can freely modify and redistribute it.
- It is well-documente, so you should be able to get it up and running quickly.
If you want to use the memory game script, you can find more information . There is also a Discord server where you can ask questions and get help from other users.
Preview of fivem memory game
Memory game like NoPixel for any framework Inspired by – https://codepen.io/torbenxxx/pen/MWJBzWP